Parker C Series Stainless Steel 316 Check Valve Cracking Pressure 1 Psi
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Check valve provides unidirectional control of liquids and gases
- Made from stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- Cracking pressure is 1 psi and maximum pressure rating is 6000 psi
- Working temperature range is -15 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The Parker C series check valve provides unidirectional control of liquids and gases. The valve body is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. Stainless steel 316 is sometimes called "marine-grade stainless steel" due to its resistance to chloride corrosion. It has female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. The cracking pressure is 1 pound per square inch (psi), and the maximum pressure rating is 6000 psi. The working temperature range is -15 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.