Parker CPI 316 SS Compression Tube Fitting - 3/4" Tube OD x 1" NPT Male
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to tubing on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Chemically hardened type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than untreated stainless steel
- Single ferrule compression fitting has fewer possible leak paths than twin ferrule fittings
- For use with stainless steel pipe and tubing
- The Parker CPI FBZ-SS series compression tube fitting is made of type 316 stainless steel, and connects tubing to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard in a straight run. This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing and pipe made of stainless steel. A single ferrule compression fitting connects to tubing on one end for a leak-resistant seal in high-pressure, high-vacuum, and high-vibration applications, and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. Single ferrule compression fittings have fewer possible leak paths than twin ferrule fittings.
- 12-16 FBZ-SS
- 12-16 FBZ-SS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.