Parker F Series Instrumentation Filter Compression Fitting - Size: 1/2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Filter for protecting control systems, process and instrumentation devices, and industrial equipment from contaminants
- Compact inline fitting for attachment directly on the line
- 316 stainless steel filter element for resistance to corrosion
- Fluorocarbon rubber seal for resistance to corrosion
- Operating temperature range of -15 to +400 degree F
- This Parker F Series instrumentation filter protects control systems, process and instrumentation devices, and industrial equipment from contaminants. It is made of brass for resistance to corrosion and has CPI compression connections for a leak-free coupling. It is a compact inline fitting for attachment directly on the line and has a 316 stainless steel filter element for resistance to corrosion and a fluorocarbon rubber seal for resistance to corrosion. It has an operating temperature range of -15 to +400 degree F. This instrumentation filter is suitable for use in the medical, automotive, and instrumentation industries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.