Parker F Series Stainless Steel 316 Instrumentation Filter - Size: 1/8"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Filter for protecting control systems, process and instrumentation devices, and industrial equipment from contaminants
- Compact inline fitting for attachment directly on the line
- 316 stainless steel filter element for resistance to corrosion
- Fluorocarbon rubber seal for resistance to corrosion
- Operating temperature range of -15 to +400 degree F
- This Parker F Series instrumentation filter protects control systems, process and instrumentation devices, and industrial equipment from contaminants. It is made of 316 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections on both ends. It is a compact inline fitting for attachment directly on the line and has a 316 stainless steel filter element for resistance to corrosion and a fluorocarbon rubber seal for resistance to corrosion. It has an operating temperature range of -15 to +400 degree F. This instrumentation filter is suitable for use in the medical, automotive, and instrumentation industries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.