Parker Fulflo ProBond Filter Cartridge Pack of 6 - 10" Length & 50 micron
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Parker Fulflo ProBond series resin bonded filter cartridge for multi-purpose industrial process applications
- Coreless, one-piece, rigid, resin bonded cartridge is made of polyester and is silicone-free, helping to ensure proper adhesion properties of coatings
- Outer spiral wrap collects large particles and agglomerates, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size
- Extra-long fibers provide added strength to help resist breakage common with shorter cartridges
- Outer wrap increases filtration surface area, helping eliminate loose debris and contamination
- Resin Bonded, Polyester, 1-1/8" ID, 2-9/16" OD, 10" Length, 50 micron
- This Parker Fulflo ProBond series resin-bonded filter cartridge is for multi-purpose filtration in industrial process applications. This coreless, one-piece, rigid, resin-bonded cartridge is made of polyester and is silicone-free, helping to ensure proper adhesion properties of coatings. This filter's outer spiral wrap collects large particles and agglomerates, while inner layers control particle removal at the rated size. It has an outer wrap that increases the filtration surface area, helping eliminate loose debris and contamination. It has extra-long fibers, which provide added strength to help resist breakage that is common with shorter cartridges
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.