Parker Legris 3 Way Composite Mini Ball Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Size: 1/4" BSPP Male x 8 mm Tube OD
- Technical polymer body for lighter weight than metal valves
- Can be mounted on a wall or adjacent surface using staples
- Full port flow for higher operating efficiency than standard port
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction
- One push-to-connect end and one BSPP male end for tight connections and seal
- The Legris series 7914, composite mini ball valve has a technical polymer body for lighter weight than metal valves, and it has a nickel-plated polished brass ball for higher corrosion resistance than steel. This valve has graphite-impregnated polyamide seat seals, and it has NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) wear compensation seals for high wear resistance. This inline valve connects two pipes going in the same direction, and it vents through a port when the primary flow is closed. It has one push-to-connect end for a tight seal that is designed for polymer tubing and one BSPP (British Standard Pipe Parallel) end. It is designed to work with polymer tubing with no tube preparation required for reduced installation time.
- Parker Legris
- 7914 08 13
- 7914 08 13
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.