Parker Legris 4mmID 6mm OD 25meters Length Nylon Tubing - Clear
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Clear nylon tubing for general compressed air applications
- Compatible with push-to-fit and compression fittings
- Semi-rigid nylon for strength and resistance to chemicals and abrasion
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +100 degrees C
- Meets AFNOR NF standard E49-100 for quality assurance
- This Parker Legris 1025P semi-rigid clear nylon tubing is suitable for general compressed air applications. It has a metric outside diameter (OD) and is compatible with push-to-fit and compression fittings. It is not recommended for use with barbed fittings. This tubing has a solid nylon wall with a Shore hardness of 60D for resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It has an operating temperature range of -40 to +100 degrees C and meets French AFNOR NF standard E49-100 for quality assurance. This semi-rigid clear nylon tubing is suitable for use in compressed air systems in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
- Parker Legris
- Nylon Tubing
- Nylon Tubing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.