Parker Legris 7010 06 19 Nylon Air Flow Control Valve with Slotted Screw
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flow control valve for connecting tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Male metric threaded connection with O-ring on one end and push-to-connect female receiver on the other
- Slotted adjustment screw for outlet-side air flow control
- Nylon banjo-style body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass threaded fitting for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- This Parker Legris 7010 series flow control valve is housed in a banjo-style body with a 90-degree angle and is suitable for use in metering outlet air flow in pneumatic applications. A recessed slotted screw is used to adjust air flow on the outlet side. The nylon banjo body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass threaded fitting is corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The banjo body has a female push-to-connect tubing end and the housed nickel-plated fitting has a male metric threaded end with a sealing O-ring.
- Parker Legris
- 7010 06 19
- 7010 06 19
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.