Parker Legris 8 mm Tube OD x 3/8 BSPP Male 90 Degree Elbow
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flow control valve for connecting tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Male BSPP threaded connection with O-ring on one end and push-to-connect female receiver on the other
- Slotted adjustment screw for outlet-side air flow control
- Nylon banjo-style body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass threaded fitting for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- This Parker Legris 7010 series flow control valve is housed in a banjo-style body with a 90-degree angle and is suitable for use in metering outlet air flow in pneumatic applications. A recessed slotted screw is used to adjust air flow on the outlet side. The nylon banjo body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass threaded fitting is corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The banjo body has a female push-to-connect tubing end and the housed nickel-plated fitting has a male British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) threaded end with a sealing O-ring. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F. The valve complies with the Council of the European Union 2006/42/EC directive and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC standards for safety and complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations. This air flow control valve
- Parker Legris
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.