Parker Legris 8 mm Tube OD x 3/8 BSPP Male 90 Degree Elbow
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flow control valve for connecting tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Male BSPP threaded connection with O-ring on one end and push-to-connect female receiver on the other
- Slotted adjustment screw for outlet-side air flow control
- Nylon banjo-style body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass threaded fitting for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- This Parker Legris 7010 series flow control valve is housed in a banjo-style body with a 90-degree angle and is suitable for use in metering outlet air flow in pneumatic applications. A recessed slotted screw is used to adjust air flow on the outlet side. The nylon banjo body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass threaded fitting is corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The banjo body has a female push-to-connect tubing end and the housed nickel-plated fitting has a male British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) threaded end with a sealing O-ring. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F. The valve complies with the Council of the European Union 2006/42/EC directive and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC standards for safety and complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations. This air flow control valve
- Parker Legris
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.