Parker Legris 90 Degree Elbow Swivel Nylon Air Flow Control Valve
No reviews found
- Flow control valve for connecting tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Male BSPP threaded connection on one end and push-to-connect swivel female receiver on the other
- Knobbed adjustment screw for outlet-side air flow control
- Nylon banjo-style body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass threaded fitting for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- This Parker Legris 7040 series flow control valve is housed in a nylon body and is suitable for use in metering directional air flow in pneumatic applications. A knobbed screw is used to adjust air flow on the outlet side. The nylon body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass valve parts are corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The body has a male British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) fitting at one end and a push-to-connect swivel female receiver at the other. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F.
- Parker Legris
- 7040 08 10
- 7040 08 10
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.