Parker Legris 90 Degree Elbow Swivel Nylon Air Flow Control Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flow control valve for connecting tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Male BSPP threaded connection on one end and push-to-connect swivel female receiver on the other
- Knobbed adjustment screw for outlet-side air flow control
- Nylon banjo-style body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass threaded fitting for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- This Parker Legris 7040 series flow control valve is housed in a nylon body and is suitable for use in metering directional air flow in pneumatic applications. A knobbed screw is used to adjust air flow on the outlet side. The nylon body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass valve parts are corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The body has a male British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) fitting at one end and a push-to-connect swivel female receiver at the other. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F.
- Parker Legris
- 7040 08 10
- 7040 08 10
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.