Parker Legris Nylon & Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 90-degree male elbow to connect a tube to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Push-to-connect metric tube connection on one end and pre-coated male BSPT threads on the other end
- Nylon body and nickel-plated brass sub-base
- Handles pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg
- This Legris 3109 90-degree elbow, or "ell," is a metric nylon and nickel-plated brass push-to-connect fitting that connects a tube to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle. It has a push-to-connect metric tube connection on one end and male British Standard Pipe Taper (BSPT) threads on the other end for connecting to female threaded pipes. The BSPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of nylon and nickel-plated brass ? nylon for strength and flexibility, abrasion resistance, light weight, and resistance to crushing and cracking, and nickel plating on its brass sub-base for ferromagnetic and corrosion resistance, strength at high temperatures, and toughness and ductility at low temperatures. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 290 pounds per square inch (psi) (20 bar), has an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and has a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg. This fitting meets Restriction
- Parker Legris
- 3109 16 21
- 3109 16 21
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.