Parker LV Series Cast Aluminum Alloy Exhaust Lockout Valve
A clever deal seeker from NH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Detented spool; safety yellow and red for high visibility
- Used in systems for compliance with OSHA Standard 29 CFR Part 1910
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy body
- Exhaust port threaded for installation of silencer or line for remote exhausting
- Inline or surface mountable
- Lockout valves are installed in pneumatic drop legs, or individual pneumatic control lines. In accordance with OSHA procedures, lockout valves are used during maintenance and service procedures of pneumatically operated equipment. Prior to servicing, the red handle is pressed inward, blocking pressure and relieving all downstream air pressure. A padlock is installed through the locking hasp, Preventing accidental actuation during the maintenance procedure. Following maintenance, the padlock is removed and the red handle is pulled outward, returning air pressure to the system.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.