Parker M39R30A Fulflo Honeycomb Filter Cartridge 6PK - String Wound
No reviews found
- Parker Fulflo Honeycomb series string-wound filter cartridge for multi-purpose industrial process applications
- Core is polypropylene with string-wound polypropylene medium for performance consistency
- Effective nominal 90% removal efficiency at micron rating
- Irregular outer layer helps reduce surface blinding, helping to ensure longer cartridge life and full utilization of entire cartridge
- Polypropylene is FDA/CFR Title 21 compliant, and is acceptable for potable and edible liquid contact
- Polypropylene FDA Grade Medium and Polypropylene Core, 1" ID, 2-7/16" OD, 30" Length, 1 Micron (Pack of 6)
- This Parker Fulflo Honeycomb series string-wound filter cartridge is for multi-purpose filtration in industrial process applications. It has a polypropylene core with a string-wound polypropylene medium for performance consistency. This filter has an effective nominal, 90 percent removal efficiency at micron rating, and an upper operating temperature limit of 250 degrees F. Its irregular, outer layer helps reduce surface blinding, helping to ensure longer cartridge life and full utilization of entire cartridge. The polypropylene is Food and Drug Administration/Code of Federal Regulations (FDA/CFR) Title 21 compliant, and is acceptable for potable and edible liquid contact. This filter cartridge is suitable for organic acids and solvents, petroleum oils, membrane prefiltration, concentrated and diluted alkalis, water, food and beverage, and chemical processes.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.