Parker Microfiber Polypropylene Core Filter Cartridge - Size: 9-13/16"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Parker Glass-Mate series pleated filter cartridge for multi-purpose industrial process applications
- Borosilicate microfiber-glass medium and glass-filled polypropylene core has a high surface area
- Laminated support layer helps maximize flow capacity and minimize media migration
- Industrial process filter cartridges and bags remove pollutants and submicronic contaminants from a variety of process industry applications. when combined with companion vessels or housing units, the cartridges achieve microfiltration by trapping particles within the layers of the filter material within the cartridge. filter cartridges are available in a multitude of configurations, sizes, and materials, such as membrane filters, pleated filters, and depth media, among others. filter cartridges can be constructed of fda-grade cotton, rayon, and polypropylene, or industrial grade polypropylene or cotton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.