Parker Pargrip GAFS-22 PFA 1/8" Tube OD X 1/8" NPT Female Tube Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) for strength and use at a higher working temperature than other plastics
- Hex nut construction for tighter, leak-free connections
- Suitable for use in corrosive environments and chemical applications
- The Parker Pargrip GAFS-12 fitting is made of perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) and connects to tubing and National Pipe Taper (NPT) connectors. This adapter is for connecting pipes or fittings of different types, diameters, or materials. This fitting connects to pipes or tubing on one end and an NPT female connector on the other. This fitting is made of PFA for strength and can be used at a higher working temperature than other plastics. It has hex nut construction for tighter, leak-free connections and is suitable for use in corrosive environments and chemical applications.Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and are useful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, is prohibited. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability
- Parker Hannifin
- GAFS-22 PFA
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.