Parker Pargrip GAMS-64 PFA 3/8" Tube OD x 1/4" NPT Male Tube Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to tubing on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) for strength and use at a higher working temperature than other plastics
- Ferrule compression fitting for a leak-resistant seal
- For use in corrosive environments and chemical applications
- The Parker Pargrip GAMS series compression tube fitting is made of perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) plastic, and connects tubing to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard in a straight run. This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing and pipe in corrosive environments and chemical applications. A ferrule compression fitting connects to tubing on one end for a leak-resistant seal, and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. This fitting is made of PFA plastic for strength and use at a higher working temperature than other plastics. It is commonly used in chemical, petroleum, power generation, laboratory, and medical device plants.Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and are useful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, is prohibited. Wh
- Size: 3/8" x 1/4" NPT Male
- Thread Style: 1/4" NPT Male
- Material Type: PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy)
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Shape: Adapter
- Style Name: Compression
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.