Parker Pargrip PFA Tube Fitting Branch Tee NPT Male
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Branch tee with female connections on the two straight ends and a male connection on the branch
- Fitting connects to pipes or tubing on two ends and an NPT male connector on the other
- PFA for strength and use at a higher working temperature than other plastics
- Suitable for use in corrosive environments and for chemical applications
- Imperial unit measurements for industry consistency
- The Parker Pargrip GBMT-222 tube fitting is made of perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) and has tube and National Pipe Taper (NPT) connectors. This is a branch tee with female connections on the two straight ends and a male connection on the branch. It connects to pipes or tubing on two ends and an NPT male connector on the other. Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) is chemically inert, has high strength, and can be used at a higher working temperature than most plastics. This fitting is suitable for use in corrosive environments and for chemical applications. It uses imperial unit measurements for industry consistency.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.