Parker Pargrip PFA Tube Fitting Tee - Size: 3/4" Tube OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Branch tee to connect tubing on the run ends and on the branch
- Fitting connects to tubing on all ends
- Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) for strength and use at a higher working temperature than other plastics
- Ferrule compression fitting for a leak-resistant seal
- For use in corrosive environments and chemical applications
- The Parker Pargrip GTC series compression tube fitting is made of perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) plastic, and connects three lengths of tubing in a branch tee. This coupling is for a fixed connection between tubing in corrosive environments and chemical applications. A ferrule compression fitting connects to tubing on one end for a leak-resistant seal, and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. This fitting is made of PFA plastic for strength and use at a higher working temperature than other plastics. It is commonly used in chemical, petroleum, power generation, laboratory, and medical device plants.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.