Parker Stainless Steel Air Cylinder Round Body Single Port - Size: 1/8"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Material Type Stainless Steel
- Shape Round Body
- Thread Size 7/16-20
- Piston Stroke Length 3 inches
- Pneumatic actuators fall into two classes: linear and rotary. Linear actuators move objects in straight lines, while rotary actuators turn objects, or rotate them in varying directions. Air cylinders (also called pneumatic cylinders), the most common type of linear actuators, use pressurized air to pull and push piston rods in and out of cylinder barrels. This motion moves mechanisms connected to the rods, or (for detached items) directs or blocks travel using rod-attached plates. Air cylinders execute pushing, pulling, lifting, lowering, pressing, and stopping functions, and they come in several different body types, including round, compact, tie-rod, guided, slide, and clamp. Pneumatic cylinders can be either single acting, with one compressed air port to push the rod in a single direction and a spring to return the rod, or double acting, with two compressed air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder to both extend and retract the rod. For quieter piston operation, air cylinders can
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.