Parker U 316 High Temperature Needle Valve - SS - Inline - Size: 1/4"
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $196.07
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Stainless steel T-bar handle resists scaling and corrosion
- Regulating R type stem for coarse regulation
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction
- Single ferrule compression fittings for leak-resistant seals
- This Parker U series inline needle valve has a 316 stainless steel body, stainless steel T-bar handle, regulating stem, union bonnet, and single ferrule compression fittings on both ends for leak-resistant seals. It connects two pipes going in the same direction. The 316 stainless steel body provides higher strength and more corrosion resistance than stainless steel. Operating temperatures range from -65 to +1,200 degrees F (-54 to +649 degrees C) at up to 6,000 pounds per square inch gauge (psig) CWP (cold working pressure). The union bonnet provides tight seals and has low distortion from repeated removal and replacement of the bonnet.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.