Parker Weld Lok Stainless Steel 316 Socket Weld Tube Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Standard 316 stainless steel
- Fully documented heat code traceability
- Careful welding procedures are normally followed to assure that this root area is included in the weld
- 1" Tube OD
- The joint will have two builtin stress risers which may greatly reduce the strength of the weld
- The socket weld tube fitting design is commonly used in the demanding environments of chemical and power plants. Available standard in 316 stainless steel, the socket weld fitting provides a highly reliable, sturdy and tight integral line system that remains unaffected by shock, vibration or thermal distortion. The weld used in joining a tube to a socket weld tube fitting is like any other type of "tee" weld
- 16 JW-SS
- 16 JW-SS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.