Parker Weld Lok Stainless Steel 316 Tube Socket to Butt Weld Tube Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Standard 316 stainless steel
- Fully documented heat code traceability
- Careful welding procedures are normally followed to assure that this root area is included in the weld
- 3/8" Tube OD x 1" Pipe size
- The joint will have two builtin stress risers which may greatly reduce the strength of the weld
- The socket weld tube fitting design is commonly used in the demanding environments of chemical and power plants. Available standard in 316 stainless steel, the socket weld fitting provides a highly reliable, sturdy and tight integral line system that remains unaffected by shock, vibration or thermal distortion. The weld used in joining a tube to a socket weld tube fitting is like any other type of "tee" weld. The root (i.e., the point of intersection of the outside of the tube and annular end area of the fitting) must be included in the weld zone. Careful welding procedures are normally followed to assure that this root area is included in the weld. If penetration is not achieved, the joint will have two built-in stress risers which may greatly reduce the strength of the weld. Upon application of an extreme load, these stress risers could result in cracks which could propagate out through the weld or tube depending upon the direction of the greatest load. The Weld-lok fitting has been
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.