Pferd 1" Head L 1/4" Shank Uncoated Diamond Cut Cylindrical Carbide Bur
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Standard diamond-cut carbide bur for general-purpose machining on stainless steel, steel with a Rockwell Hardness of less than C60, and heat-resistant metal such as nickel- and cobalt-based alloys
- Produces powder-like chips and provides better operator control than single- or double-cut burs
- Cylindrical shape with radius end (shape C) for machining with the side and end of the tool on curved surfaces
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating
- 1/4" shank diameter
- The Pferd diamond-cut carbide bur has a cylindrical shape with a radius end, an uncoated (bright) finish, and a 1/4" shank diameter, and is for use on stainless steel, steel with a Rockwell Hardness of less than C60, and heat-resistant metal such as nickel- and cobalt-based alloys. The standard diamond-cut type produces powder-like chips and provides better operator control than single- or double-cut burs when used on recommended material. The bur has a cylindrical shape with a radius end, also known as shape C, which is suitable for machining with the side and end of the tool on curved surfaces. Carbide provides good wear resistance and maintains sharp edges longer than high-speed steel (HSS). With no coating or surface treatment, uncoated carbide supports a range of general-purpose applications. In most applications, burs should be operated within the recommended cutting speed range, expressed in surface feet per minute (SFPM).Cutting burs, also called rotary files, are small rotary
- Head Diameter: 5/8 inches
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 inches
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Cut Type: Diamond Cut
- End Cut Type: Radius
- Shank Type: Round
- Carbide Bur
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.