Pferd Type 27 Polifan Aluminum Oxide Abrasive Flap Disc
No reviews found
- Aluminum oxide is durable and suitable for stainless steel, aluminum, and other nonferrous materials
- Added coolant for cool grinding on materials with poor thermal conductivity
- Type 27 depressed center flap style is used for weld dressing and surface grinding with low heat
- Phenolic resin backing for durability and reinforcement of the disc
- Unthreaded round hole for attachment to grinding tools
- The Pferd Polifan SG A-Cool type 27 aluminum oxide plus coolant abrasive flap disc has a phenolic resin backing for reinforcement, an unthreaded round hole for attachment to grinding tools, and cool grinding properties for grinding on materials with poor thermal conductivity. Aluminum oxide is the most common abrasive grain. It is durable and suitable for use on stainless steel, aluminum, and other nonferrous materials. Added coolant provides high-grade surface finish and low thermal stress. The disc is free of iron, sulphur, and chlorinated fillers. Applications include weld dressing and surface grinding with low heat. The disc has a flat surface and is commonly used with angle grinders. It has an unthreaded round hole for attachment to the grinding tool. The tool's arbor goes through the central hole in the disc for fastening.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.