PIC Gauge Dry Filled Bottom Mount Pressure Gauge 0/60 Psi Range
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Polypropylene Case
- Phosphour Bronze Bourdon Tube
- Maximum and minimum pressure stop of movement can be offered to protect against damage caused by sudden vacuum or overpressure
- They are lower back connection location with front flange panel mount gauges
- An inexpensive utility gauge for the broad commercial and industrial markets. Suitable for air, water, oil, gas or any other media not corrosive to brass. Other connection locations, counting styles and accessories available
- 700 Series Gauge Line Is A High Quality Line Of Plastic Case Liquid Filled Gauges. The glycerin filling which helps dampen the effects of pulsation and vibration, while perpetually lubricating the movement (and keeping contaminates such as dirt away from all moving parts) which extends the life of the gauge
- Pic Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.