PL 1/2" Tube OD x 1/2"NPT Male Stainless Steel 316 Push-to-Connect Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Inline standpipe for connecting a tube to a female threaded connection
- Push-to-connect tube connection on one end and male NPT threads on the other end
- 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel
- Handles pressures up to 435 psi (30 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +120 degrees C (-4 to +248 degrees F)
- Meets RoHS, FDA standard, and 1935/2004/EC specifications
- This Legris 3821 male standpipe is a 316 stainless steel push-to-connect fitting. The inline male standpipe connects a tube to a female threaded connection. It has a push-to-connect tube connection on one end and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipes. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel. Type 316 stainless steel is sometimes called "marine-grade stainless steel" due to its resistance to chloride corrosion. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 435 pounds per square inch (psi) (30 bar) and has an operating temperature range of -20 to +120 degrees C (-4 to +248 degrees F). This fitting meets Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and EU regulation 1935/2004/EC technical specifications. This male standpipe tube fitting is suitable for
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Specification Met: ROHS
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Connector Type: Tube OD x NPT Male
- Grade: 316
- Manufacturer Series Number: 3821
- Shape: Inline Male Standpipe
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.