PL 10 mm Tube OD 90
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 90-degree union elbow for connecting two tubes at a 90-degree angle
- Push-to-connect metric tube connections on both ends
- 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel
- Handles pressures up to 435 psi (30 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +120 degrees C (-4 to +248 degrees F)
- Meets RoHS, FDA standard, and 1935/2004/EC specifications
- This Legris 3802 90-degree union elbow, or "ell," is a metric 316 stainless steel push-to-connect fitting that connects two tubes at a 90-degree angle. It has push-to-connect metric tube connections on both ends. This fitting is made of 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel. Type 316 stainless steel is sometimes called "marine-grade stainless steel" due to its resistance to chloride corrosion. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 435 pounds per square inch (psi) (30 bar) and has an operating temperature range of -20 to +120 degrees C (-4 to +248 degrees F). This fitting meets Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and EU regulation 1935/2004/EC technical specifications. This 90-degree union elbow tube fitting is suitable for use in air, water, oil, chemical, and food applications.Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the d
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Specification Met: RoHS
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: Tube OD
- Grade: 316
- Manufacturer Series Number: 3802
- Shape: 90 Degree Union Elbow
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.