PL 10 mm Tube OD x 1/4" BSPT Male Brass Push-to-Connect Fitting
No reviews found
- Run tee for connecting two tubes at a 90-degree angle to a male threaded connection
- Male NPT threaded connection on one end of the main run and push-to-connect connections on the other end of the main run and the branch
- Nylon body and nickel-plated brass sub-base
- Handles pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), operating temperature range of-20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg
- Meets RoHS and ISO 14743 technical specifications
- This Legris 3103 run tee is a metric nylon and nickel-plated brass push-to-connect fitting. The run tee fitting is T-shaped and has a push-to-connect connection on one end of the main run and on the branch and a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection on the other end of the main run for connecting to female threads. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. Dimensions for tees are represented as A x B x C. "A" and "B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and "C" indicates the branch. This fitting is made of nylon and nickel-plated brass ? nylon for strength and flexibility, abrasion resistance, light weight, and resistance to crushing and cracking, and nickel plating on its brass sub-base for ferromagnetic and corrosion resistance, strength at high temperatures, and toughness and ductility at low temperatures. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), has an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degr
- Material Type: Nylon , Brass
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: Tube OD x BSPT Male
- Shape: Run Tee
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.