PL 12 mm Tube OD x 3/8" BSPT Male 90
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 90-degree extended elbow for connecting a tube to a female threaded connection with enough height to pass over a Legris 3109 series elbow
- Push-to-connect metric tube connection on one end and male BSPT threads on the other end
- Nylon body and nickel-plated brass sub-base
- Handles pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), operating temperature range of-20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg
- Meets RoHS and ISO 14743 technical specifications
- This Legris 3129 90-degree extended elbow is a metric nylon and nickel-plated brass push-to-connect fitting and connects tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle. It has a female push-to-connect end for receiving metric tubing and a male British Standard Pipe Taper (BSPT) threaded end for connecting to female threaded pipes with enough height to pass over a Legris 3109 series elbow. The BSPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of nylon and nickel-plated brass ? nylon for strength and flexibility, abrasion resistance, light weight, and resistance to crushing and cracking, and nickel plating on its brass sub-base for ferromagnetic and corrosion resistance, strength at high temperatures, and toughness and ductility at low temperatures. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), has an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and has a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg. This
- Material Type: Nylon , Brass
- Specification Met: ISO 14743/ROHS
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: Tube OD x BSPT Male
- Manufacturer Series Number: 3129
- Shape: 90 Degree Extended Elbow
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.