PL 12 mm Tube OD x 3/8" BSPT Male Brass Branch Tee Push-to-Connect Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tee for connecting and branching three tubes
- Metric OD tube push-in connections on each end and male BSPT threads on the branch for connecting tubes with different ends
- Technical polymer and nickel-plated brass body for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C
- Meets ISO standard 14743 for quality assurance, and is RoHS compliant for hazardous materials
- Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, PBT (polybutylene terephthalate), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.Parker Hannifin manufactures electromechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic motion technologies and systems for liquid handling, filtration, sealing and shielding, climate control, process control, and aerospace applications. The company, founded in 1918, is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
- Material Type: Nylon , Brass
- Specification Met: ROHS
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: Tube OD x BSPT Male
- Shape: Branch Tee
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.