PL 14 mm Tube OD x 3/8" BSPP Female Brass Inline Push-to-Connect Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Inline connector for connecting tubing to a male threaded connection
- Push-to-connect metric tube connection on one end and female BSPP threads on the other end
- Nylon body and nickel-plated brass sub-base
- Handles pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg
- This Legris 3114 inline connector is a metric nylon and nickel-plated brass push-to-connect fitting that connects a tube to a male threaded connection in a straight line. It has a push-to-connect tube connection on one end and female British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipes. The BSPP threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of nylon and nickel-plated brass ? nylon for strength and flexibility, abrasion resistance, light weight, and resistance to crushing and cracking, and nickel plating on its brass sub-base for ferromagnetic and corrosion resistance, strength at high temperatures, and toughness and ductility at low temperatures. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 290 pounds per square inch (psi) (20 bar), has an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and has a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg. This inline connector tube fitting is suitable f
- Material Type: Nylon , Brass
- Specification Met: RoHS
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: Tube OD x BSPP Female
- Shape: Inline Connector
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.