PL 16mm Tube OD Inline Union Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Inline union to connect two tubes
- Push-to-connect metric tube connections on both ends
- Nickel-plated brass body
- Handles pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), operating temperature range of-20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg
- Meets RoHS and ISO 14743 technical specifications
- This Legris 3106 inline union is a metric nickel-plated brass push-to-connect fitting that connects two tubes. It has push-to-connect metric tube connections on both ends. This fitting's nickel plating is corrosion resistant, ferromagnetic, maintains much of its strength at high temperatures, and stays tough and ductile at low temperatures. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), has an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and has a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg. This fitting meets Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14743 technical specifications. This inline union is suitable for use in air, water, oil, chemical, and food applications.Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, PBT (polybutylene terephthalate)
- Material Type: Brass
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: Tube OD
- Shape: Inline Union
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.