PL 3/8" BSPP Female Inline One-Way Knob Nylon Air Flow Control Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 90 Elbow
- Pipe Size
- Flow control valve for connecting to male threaded connections
- Female BSPP receiver on both ends
- Knobbed adjustment screw for directional air flow control
- Nylon body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass valve for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- Legris 7771 17 17 Nylon Air Flow Control Valve, Inline, One-Way, External Screw/Knob, 3/8" BSPP Female.This Parker Legris 7771 series inline flow control valve is housed in a nylon body and is suitable for use in metering directional air flow in pneumatic applications. A knobbed screw with a locking nut is used to adjust air flow in a single direction. The nylon body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass valve parts are corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The body has female British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) threaded fittings on each end. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F. The valve complies with the Council of the European Union 2006/42/EC directive and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC standards for safety and complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations. This air flow control valv
- Material Type: Nylon
- Size: 3/8" BSPP Female
- Maximum Pressure: 145 PSI
- Specification Met: RoHS
- Connector Type: BSPP Female
- For Pipe Size: 3/8 inches
- Manufacturer Series Number: 7771
- Outlet Location: One-Way
- Shape: Inline
- Style Name: Threaded
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.