PL 6 mm Tube OD x 1/4" BSPP Female 90
No reviews found
- 90-degree banjo elbow to connect a tube to a male threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Push-to-connect metric tube connection on one end and female BSPP threads on the other end
- Nylon body with stainless steel female BSPP threaded connection
- Handles pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), operating temperature range of-20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg
- Meets RoHS and ISO 14743 technical specifications
- This Legris 3124 90-degree banjo elbow is a metric nylon and stainless steel push-to-connect fitting and connects tubing to a male threaded connection at a 90-degree angle. It has a female push-to-connect end for receiving metric tubing and a female British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) threaded end for connecting to male threaded pipes. The BSPP threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of nylon which is very strong and flexible, has excellent abrasion resistance, is lightweight, and resists crushing and cracking. It also has a stainless steel gripping ring which resists scaling and corrosion. The fitting is suitable for handling pressures up to 290 psi (20 bar), has an operating temperature range of -20 to +80 degrees C (-4 to +176 degrees F), and has a vacuum capability of 755 mm Hg. This fitting meets Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14743 technical specifications. This 90-degree banj
- Material Type: Nylon , Steel
- Specification Met: ISO 14743/ROHS
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: Tube OD x BSPP Female
- Shape: 90 Degree Banjo Elbow
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.