PL 6 mm Tube OD x 1/8 BSPT Male 90
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flow control valve for connecting tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Male BSPT threaded connection on one end and push-to-connect female receiver on the other
- Knobbed adjustment screw for outlet-side air flow control
- Nylon banjo-style body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass threaded fitting for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- This Parker Legris 7065 series flow control valve is housed in a banjo-style body with a 90-degree angle and is suitable for use in metering outlet air flow in pneumatic applications. A knobbed screw is used to adjust air flow on the outlet side. The nylon banjo body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass threaded fitting is corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The banjo body has a female push-to-connect tubing end and the housed nickel-plated fitting has a male British Standard Pipe Taper (BSPT) threaded end. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F. The valve complies with the Council of the European Union 2006/42/EC directive and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC standards for safety and complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations. This air flow control valve is suitable for use in pneumatic
- Material Type: Nylon
- Size: 6 mm Tube OD x 1/8 BSPT Male
- Maximum Pressure: 145 PSI
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Additional Features: With Sealant
- Connector Type: Tube OD x BSPT Male
- For Pipe Size: 1/8 inches
- For Tube Outside Diameter: 6
- Manufacturer Series Number: 7065
- Outlet Location: Meter-Out
- Shape: 90 Degree Elbow
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.