PL 7985-06-13 1/4" BSPT Male x 6 mm Tube OD Composite Check Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Inline check valve for use in controlling the direction of air flow
- Male BSPT threaded connection with O-ring on one end and push-to-connect female receiver on the other
- Composite body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass valve for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi at a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F
- Complies with Council of the European Union 2002/95/EC (RoHS), 1907/2006 (REACH), and 97/23/EC (PED) standards for safety
- This Parker Legris 7985 series check valve is used inline and is suitable for use in controlling the direction of air flow in pneumatic applications. The composite body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass valve and spring are corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) valve seat is resistant to oil and chemicals. The valve body has a female push-to-connect tube fitting on one end and a male British Standard Pipe Taper (BSPT) thread on the other. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F. The valve complies with the Council of the European Union 2006/42/EC directive and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC standards for safety and complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations. This check valve is suitable for use in pneumatic applications such as in laboratories, food and beverage processing, and paint and printing industries.Check valves have tw
- Size: 1/4" BSPT Male x 6 mm Tube OD
- For Pipe Size: 1/4 inches
- For Tube Outside Diameter: 6
- Maximum Pressure: 145 PSI
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Connector Type: BSPT Male x Tube OD
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.