PL 8 mm Tube OD x 1/8 BSPP Male 90
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flow control valve for connecting tubing to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Male BSPP threaded connection on one end and push-to-connect female receiver on the other
- Knobbed adjustment screw for outlet-side air flow control
- Nylon banjo-style body for resistance to impact and nickel-plated brass threaded fitting for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating pressure of 145 psi
- This Parker Legris 7060 series flow control valve is housed in a nylon body and is suitable for use in metering directional air flow in pneumatic applications. A knobbed screw is used to adjust air flow on the outlet side. The nylon body is impact-resistant, the nickel-plated brass valve parts are corrosion-resistant, and the nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) O-ring is resistant to oil and chemicals. The body has a male British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP) fitting at one end and a push-to-connect female receiver at the other. It has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi) and a working temperature range of 32 to 158 degrees F. The valve complies with the Council of the European Union 2006/42/EC directive and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC standards for safety and complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations. This air flow control valve is suitable for use in pneumatic applications such as in laboratories, food and beverage p
- Material Type: Nylon
- Size: 8 mm Tube OD x 1/8 BSPP Male
- Maximum Pressure: 145 PSI
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Additional Features: With Sealant
- Connector Type: Tube OD x BSPP Male
- For Pipe Size: 1/8 inches
- For Tube Outside Diameter: 8
- Manufacturer Series Number: 7060
- Outlet Location: Meter-Out
- Shape: 90 Degree Elbow
- Style Name: Push-to-connect
- Parker Legris
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.