Plast O Matic FC Series PVC Flow Control Valve - Size: 2.25"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Air Flow Control Valve
- Maintain constant flow with inlet pressure changes
- For corrosive and ultra pure liquid applications
- No metals in contact with the liquid
- Automatic in operation - no adjustments
- Remain accurate to within 15% of this flow rate even as line pressure fluctuates
- Constant flow rate thermoplastic valves for ultra-pure and corrosive liquids. The standard Series "FC" flow controls are constructed of TYPE 1, GRADE 1 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) with diaphragms of EPDM. The Series "FC" flow controls are used to maintain a constant pre-determined flow in a system. They must be installed in the correct flow direction (indicated by label) to work properly. They utilize a diaphragm which changes shape with inlet pressure changes, thus maintaining a constant flow rate.
- Plast O Matic
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.