Polyconn Brass Pipe Fitting Nipple Male 5" Length 10 PCs - Nickel Plated
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME and ASA requirements
- Pipe fitting threads meet the standards developed by the society of automotive engineers
- For use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- 1/8" NPT male
- Temperature range: -68 degrees F to +250 degrees F
- For use with brass, copper or iron pipe. Designed for low and medium pressure pipe line connections. Typically used in water, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation and low pressure systems. Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME and ASA requirements.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.