Polyimide Ferrule Adapts 0089 to 0095 Inches OD Hypodermic Tubing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Proprietary ferrule design for use in adapting hypodermic tubing to compression tube fittings
- For use in joining different-size hypodermic tubing
- Polyimide for flexibility, durability, and resistance to cracking
- Maximum operating temperature of 572 degrees F (300 degrees C)
- Maximum operating pressure of 100 psi
- This Parker polyimide ferrule adapts hypodermic tubing for connection to a standard-size compression fitting and is intended for use in joining different-size tubing. The imperial unit ferrule adapts tubing with a range of 0.006 to 0.065 inches outside diameter (OD) to connect to a 1/16" compression tube fitting, tubing with a range of 0.072 to 0.120 inches OD to connect to a 1/8" compression tube fitting, and tubing with a range of 0.134 to 0.238 inches OD to connect to a 1/4" compression tube fitting. The ferrule resists commonly used solvents and oils, such as hydrocarbons, alcohols, esters, and weak acids. It has a maximum operating temperature of 572 degrees F (300 degrees C) and a maximum operating pressure of 100 pounds per square inch (psi). This proprietary-design polyimide ferrule is intended for use in applications such as hypodermic tubing circuits when used with 316 stainless steel compression tube fittings.
- Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, termi
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:FP-2/13-01
- Number of Items:1
- Material Type:Polyimide
- Size:1/8" x 0.089"-0.095"
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Style Name:Compression
- UNSPSC Code:27121703
- Small Parts
- Hypodermic Tubing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.