Polyimide Ferrule Adapts 0089 to 0095 Inches OD Hypodermic Tubing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Proprietary ferrule design for use in adapting hypodermic tubing to compression tube fittings
- For use in joining different-size hypodermic tubing
- Polyimide for flexibility, durability, and resistance to cracking
- Maximum operating temperature of 572 degrees F (300 degrees C)
- Maximum operating pressure of 100 psi
- This Parker polyimide ferrule adapts hypodermic tubing for connection to a standard-size compression fitting and is intended for use in joining different-size tubing. The imperial unit ferrule adapts tubing with a range of 0.006 to 0.065 inches outside diameter (OD) to connect to a 1/16" compression tube fitting, tubing with a range of 0.072 to 0.120 inches OD to connect to a 1/8" compression tube fitting, and tubing with a range of 0.134 to 0.238 inches OD to connect to a 1/4" compression tube fitting. The ferrule resists commonly used solvents and oils, such as hydrocarbons, alcohols, esters, and weak acids. It has a maximum operating temperature of 572 degrees F (300 degrees C) and a maximum operating pressure of 100 pounds per square inch (psi). This proprietary-design polyimide ferrule is intended for use in applications such as hypodermic tubing circuits when used with 316 stainless steel compression tube fittings.
- Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, termi
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:FP-2/13-01
- Number of Items:1
- Material Type:Polyimide
- Size:1/8" x 0.089"-0.095"
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Style Name:Compression
- UNSPSC Code:27121703
- Small Parts
- Hypodermic Tubing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.