Power Coil UNC Thread Stanliess Steel Repair Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Used to repair damaged or worn out threads, they can also be used to create new stronger threads in original equipment.
- Provide a permanent, corrosion and wear resistant internal thread which is usually stronger than the original parent material thread.
- PowerCoil wire thread inserts are manufactured from precision profiled diamond shaped stainless steel wire and formed into a helical spiral.
- Available in free running (mimics a standard thread) or in thread locking (preventing bolts from vibrating loose).
- high quality chromium nickel stainless steel, PowerCoil Wire Thread Inserts provide high strength internal threads that resist the effects of temperature and corrosion. Their unique design ensures superior threads whose compound performance cannot be reproduced by any other single fastening method. Available in two basic forms, free running or screw locking, they are much lighter and less expensive than any other equivalent type of thread insert and because of their compact size they can generally be incorporated into existing designs where no previous provision has been made. Free Running Produced from precision profiled austenitic stainless steel wire wound into a helical spiral, PowerCoil free running inserts have a spring like appearance
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.