Precision Twist 209CO Cobalt Steel Taper Shank Drill Bit, Gold Oxide Finish, Morse Taper Shank, Spiral Flute, 135 Degree Point Angle, 31/64"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Morse taper shank, for a secure and accurate tool-holding system, Long length drill bits (also called taper length) have longer flutes and overall lengths than Jobber drill bits, High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances, 135-degree, notch-point angle is self-centering, reduces walking, good for hard material and reduces pressure on cutting edges, Gold oxide to retain cutting fluid and prevent chip to tool welding
- Precision Twist
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.