Precision Twist 5/8" 120-Degree Angle High Speed Steel Spotting Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Short-length spotting drill bits, for easier hole-starting
- 120-degree conventional point angles, for reduced stress on drill's corners
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- Titanium nitride (TiN) is a coating to extend cutting tool life and permit faster cutting speeds than with uncoated tools
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- The Precision SPSG-120 Short-length bit is a round shank, spotting drill bit made of HSS with a TiN finish, which is a hard, gold-colored ceramic coating that has low friction, permitting faster cutting speeds than uncoated materials and is used for starting a hole. It is suitable for drilling to a depth up to one times the diameter of the drill. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. It is suitable for drilling to a wide variety of metals and synthetic materials performing best with steel, copper, and aluminum magnesium. The SPSG-120 series with a 120-degree conventional point geometry, should only be used to start holes; do not go deeper than the diameter of the drill bit. The 120-degree point angle in better suited for harder materials or using a drill with a larger drill point angle, such as the 135-degree model. The short length gives the most regidity for hole-starting. The uncoated finish helps increase chip flow in soft materials. Spiral flutes act as a passageway fo
- Cutting Diameter: 5/8 inches
- Cutting Length: 1-5/8 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.6250 inches
- Overall Length: 4-3/8 inches
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Shank Type: Round
- Cutting Angle: 120 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right-Hand
- Precision Twist
- Spotting Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.