Precision Twist 5/8" 120-Degree Angle High Speed Steel Spotting Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Short-length spotting drill bits, for easier hole-starting
- 120-degree conventional point angles, for reduced stress on drill's corners
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- Titanium nitride (TiN) is a coating to extend cutting tool life and permit faster cutting speeds than with uncoated tools
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- The Precision SPSG-120 Short-length bit is a round shank, spotting drill bit made of HSS with a TiN finish, which is a hard, gold-colored ceramic coating that has low friction, permitting faster cutting speeds than uncoated materials and is used for starting a hole. It is suitable for drilling to a depth up to one times the diameter of the drill. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. It is suitable for drilling to a wide variety of metals and synthetic materials performing best with steel, copper, and aluminum magnesium. The SPSG-120 series with a 120-degree conventional point geometry, should only be used to start holes; do not go deeper than the diameter of the drill bit. The 120-degree point angle in better suited for harder materials or using a drill with a larger drill point angle, such as the 135-degree model. The short length gives the most regidity for hole-starting. The uncoated finish helps increase chip flow in soft materials. Spiral flutes act as a passageway fo
- Cutting Diameter: 5/8 inches
- Cutting Length: 1-5/8 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.6250 inches
- Overall Length: 4-3/8 inches
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Shank Type: Round
- Cutting Angle: 120 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right-Hand
- Precision Twist
- Spotting Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.