Premium Stainless Steel Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge - Center Back Mount
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 wetted parts for corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with a single (psi)/(Hg. vacuum) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or - 1.5% of full scale or + or - 1% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Male connection with 1/4" NPT rate
- The winters pfp series pressure gauge with stainless steel 316 wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case and a 1/4" npt male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or - 1% or 1.5%. the stainless steel 316 wetted parts provide corrosion resistance. the socket for the 2.5" and 4" gauges is one-piece welded for strength. the stainless steel 304 case is corrosion resistant and ingress protection certified ip66 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids, and is appropriate for outdoor and severe ambient and process conditions.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.