Presco D3105Y5-658 Underground Warning Tape (Pack of 8) - Yellow/Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Endures temperatures from -60 degree F to 250 degree F
- Permanently imprinted with black ink
- Durable laminate construction
- APWA colors provided
- 5 mil material thickness
- Presco detectable underground warning tape is used for accurately locating and preventing damage to valuable underground utility installations. It has an aluminum backing to make underground assets easy to find using a non-ferrous locator. Properly installed, this tape helps avoid catastrophically inaccurate digging when locating utilities such as electrical lines, gas pipes and communication cables. Tape consists of a minimum 5.0 mil overall thickness, with a 0.35 mil (0.00035") solid aluminum foil core. Construction is 0.8 mil clear film, reverse print laminated to an aluminum foil to 3.75 MIL clear film, making the film permanently printed and plow able.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.