Progrip PM Internal Expansion System 2" Victaulic Groove 304 Hose Fitting
No reviews found
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to hose on one end and fastens to pipe by a Victaulic groove clamp on the other (sold separately)
- Type 304 stainless steel resists corrosion
- Barbed fitting helps create a leak-resistant seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose
- For use with a pull mandrel (PM) internal expansion ferrule
- This PT Coupling Progrip PM series hose fitting is made of type 304 stainless steel and connects hose to grooved pipe conforming to the Victaulic grooved coupling system. This adapter has a groove on one end for connecting to pipe with a Victaulic groove clamp (sold separately). The barbed stem creates a leak-resistant seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a Progrip pull mandrel (PM) internal expansion ferrule (sold separately). This fitting is made of type 304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion.Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
- Size: 2"
- Maximum Pressure: 250 PSI
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Connector Type: Victaulic Groove
- Grade: 304
- Series: Progrip PM Internal Expansion System
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.