ProTapes Pro 3008A Acrylic Poly Foam Double Coated Tape, 1/8" Thick, 18 yds Length x 2" Width, White (Pack of 6)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Pro Tapes Pro-3008A is a acrylic based double coated foam tape developed for general purpose bonding applications. Pro 3008A 1/8-inches white or black, closed cell polyethylene foam coated on both sides with an aggressive acrylic based pressure sensitive adhesive. Pro 3008A is used for mounting nameplates, signs, small die cast parts, mirrors, maps, etc. Pro 3008A can also be used for sound and vibration dampening in business machines, industrial equipment, electronic component and packaging and glass panel mounts, seals and gaskets. The acrylic adhesive is recommended for outdoor applications due to its higher temperature, UV, weather, chemical and plasticizer resistance. Pro-3008A is supplied self wound on a densified, kraft release liner. The adhesive bonds to most surfaces including low energy materials such as polyethylene and polyproylene. The 1/8-inches foam carrier provides a gap filling function that aids in the joining. Features includes quick stick, good adhesion, good tensile strength, short term, high temperature resistance, outdoor use, highly conformable, good chemical resistance, uv resistant, good moisture resistance, weather resistant. Applications includes mounting, bonding, vibration dampening, splicing, laminating, permanent fastener, sealing. Adhesive: acrylic. Liner: 3.5 mil. 60# kraft. Temperature range: up to 50 degrees F. Tack: 60 ounces per inch. Measures 18 yards length by 2-inches width.
- Pro Tapes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.