ProTapes Pro Glow Dots Tape, 60" Length x 2" Width, 15 mils Thick, For Marking Glow In The Dark (Pack of 6)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Pro Glow Dots has a non-radioactive chemical light source incorporated into a flexible vinyl film that glows in total darkness after exposure to artificial or natural light. The photoluminescent film light source is designed to absorb energy from any nearby ambient light such as fluorescent lamps or sunlight. Once the source of extraneous light is removed, Pro Glow Dots film immediately emits a light of its own. There is no limit to the number of times this product can be recharged. When fully charged, Pro Glow Dots provides positive luminance for up to 10 hours. Pro Glow Dots is designed for indoor safety and egress marking tapes and signage. Applicable for safety and decorative. Used for marking exits in dark areas. Flexible vinyl backing is conformable and easy to cut to size. Used to mark light switches. Can be printed. Can be die cut to custom sizes and shapes. Lasts for up to ten. Exceeds PSPA Class B standards. Vinyl film backing. 15.0 mils total thickness. Temperature range: -20 to 220 degrees F. Adhesion to steel: 96-ounces per inch. Luminous Values (in millicandela per sq meter): 68.2 mcd/m(2) after 10 min. Made in USA.
- Pro Tapes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.