ProTapes Pro Plus Vinyl General Purpose Electrical Tape, 600V Dielectric Strength, 66' Length x 3/4" Width, Green (Pack of 100)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ProTape pro plus is a vinyl plastic insulating tape. It is typically used in insulating wire splices, harness wrapping and general industrial maintenance. Benefits includes designed for wear and tear, good quality. Features includes short term and high temperature resistance, outdoor use, good chemical and solvent resistance. Application includes safety color coding, labeling splicing, binding, bundling and decorative. Vinyl film backing. Rubber based adhesive. 7-mils total thickness. 20 pounds per inch tensile strength. 200 percent elongation. 11.7 to 14.3 ounces per inch adhesion to steel. 600 volts dielectric strength. UL listed. Measures 66-feet length by 3/4-inches width. Available in green color.
- Pro Tapes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.