PT Coupling 1-1/2"C x 1-1/2"C Aluminum Reducer Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
No reviews found
- Reducer adapter for connecting cam and groove-style fittings together
- Female coupler connections on both ends
- Aluminum body for corrosion and abrasion resistance and light weight
- For use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
- Complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings
- This PT Coupling CXC Series cam and groove reducer adapter hose fitting has an aluminum body, stainless steel 300 cam arms, buna-n gaskets, and female coupler connections. This fitting connects two male cam and groove-style hose fittings together, and reduces the connection size of the fitting. It has an aluminum body, which is light weight and resistant to corrosion, and is suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. The stainless steel 300 cam arms provide strength and resist corrosion and serve as the mechanism by which the coupler locks into the adapter groove. The buna-n (buna nitrile) gaskets provide a leak-tight seal and have high tensile strength, abrasion, tear, and compression set resistance. This cam and groove reducer adapter hose fitting complies with Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D for quick disconnect fittings and is suitable for applications such as water transport, fuel delivery, and wine transfer.Hose fittings connect
- Size: 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 250 PSI
- Shape: Socket
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Connector Type: Coupler x Coupler
- PT Coupling
- Hose Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.